Monday, February 18, 2008

Writing Block

Starting this blog off just isn't working to well. I've deleted and rewritten the first sentence like twenty times, and it still seems like poopy doo. Maybe my brain isn't working cause it's so early (really its only 10:28). I have a lot of thoughts in my head but can't seem to make complete sentences, or at least in a fashion that would useful. They're just swimming around in my brain or something. I'm trying make this fleeting feeling into something concrete and tangible. Well maybe it's just writers block? haha probs I just defined writers block exactly.

So to something realllly important: The l word last night was amazing! ps if you don't watch the L word you should start! That's all I'm gonna say. L word= happiness.

I'm at my internship, doing absolutely nothing, I read over a case file when I first got in. But honestly that took me all of 20 minutes and now I'm left with another hour to sit around and wait to shadow a home visit. Home visit you ask? Basically we go to this foster home and snoop around, make sure the kid is happy, healthy and the foster parents are normal, law abiding, nurturing people. I'm actually kinda excited. This will be my second home visit! My first one was with the other closeted office lesbian. Well I think she's a lesbian anyway... she's 30 something, unmarried, use to have a construction business with her brother, dresses like a gay girl and probs she watches the L word (but I've yet to drop the hint) She made some joke about me smoking cloves which I didn't really understand but I think there was a gay reference in there. Anyway I'm just gonna wear an HRC t-shirt on casual friday to see her reaction.
Actually we don't even have a casual friday (booo) I might start circulating a petition in the office for casual fridays. That sounds like an excellent idea!!! But until then maybe I'm just gonna try to drop other subtle hints. I need someway to amuse myself and frankly trying to get Patty to out herself to me would be fucking sweet as hell!




1 comment:

Frank said...

I thought only lesbians were allowed to smoke cloves. There's your gay reference right there.