Thursday, February 14, 2008

Try It Once or Die

Here are some of my favorite things I've done only onces:

  • Eating bleached cows stomach (not so much my favorite but still a top contendor and it sounds shocking)
  • Getting a manacure
  • Growing Dreadlocks
  • Firing a gun
  • Dumpster diving
  • Getting pulled over by the cops for speeding, but not getting a ticket
  • Making sushi at home
  • Having my brother pierce my ears
  • Attempting to rap in public

I'd like to reach out into the deep deep abyss and ask anyone out in cyber space what they've done only onces. Please oh please no say ski diving or bungy jumping or anything of that nature. That's boooooring and any shit head with half a brain or who has killed half their brain or has the desire to kill half of their brain (myself included) would do that.
Speaking of brain: This is kinda funny, mostly offensive, sexist and very incorrect.


The Male Brain

As I've learned in my psychology of women class: society and the media encourage the idea that there are more significant differences between men and women then actually exist. We are more similar then different. I think I have a lot of male brain structures... like the lame excuses gland and the tv and remote control addiction center.

FUN FACT OF THE BLOG: Every year 11,000 American injury themselves trying out new and bizare sexual activities. Don't be a victim!

3 comments:

Frank said...

I think the diagram of the male's brain is pretty accurate, except (at least in my case) I keep the crotch scratching to a minimum (at least in public), I'm not so into "ball" sports, and I can't drive a manual transmission worth shit.

Aside from that, everything else seems spot-on.

M. said...

It's hard to think of something interesting. So I used your list as a starting point.

* Trying kangaroo and emu jerky
* Dumpster diving
* Getting pulled over by the cops, but not getting a ticket
* Making spring rolls at home
* Having my friend pierce my belly button
* Eating "party brownies" (omg, what if the brownies actually were gay?)
* Non-family roadtripped outside of Michigan.
* Being solicited sex to

CHeeren said...

frank: ball sports hahaha
mf: i hope you took the sex! but used protection.