Friday, February 1, 2008

Cloverfield Made Me Sick

Cloverfield was the best worst movie I've seen. Low budget, intresting plot, hot actors, all hand held cameras, good special effects and no eye transplants (unlike the other movie would could have seen). My besties nikki and I went today to the 3:30pm showing. It was a great movie that made me sick. It reminded me of homevideos my dad use to film. But instead of being filled with little kids, birthday cakes and pinyatas, there were sophisticated going away parties, aliens and skyscraper hopping. And unlike my six birthday party it needed a warning label.

Warning: Cloverfield. PG-13 Do not see if you are pregnant, nursing, have a history of high blood pressure, a weak stomach or just ate.

It was scary! Very scary! I screamed multiple times and left the theater having bitten all ten of my nails down to little nubs. When the movie ended, kinda abruptly I might add, nikki and i looked at each other. And we both felt really really nauseous. I had to go to the bathroom, take two tums and lie down.

I'm not exagerating even a little bit: the movie almost made me puke!


My favorite quotes from the movie:
"What is that?" "It's a terrible thing." "What is that?" "I don't know. Something different. Something also terrible."

Um terrible, how about. HOLLY FUCK IT'S A MONSTERALIEN which is destroying all of New York. A terrible thing is the understatement of the century. Terrible things are when you get a flat tire or the stomach flue. Being killed by a freak monster that destroys all of manhatten. That's a bit more then a terrible thing.


There were moments in the theater that I actually thought I was gonna die!

But I'd recommend it 100%

No comments: