Thanks right. Finally i'm 21 and ooooooo I'm completely speechless. It's not so much the drinking that exciting, its being able to go up to the bar and buy a drink, not having a giant x on my hand for five days afterward . Pregaming seems much less necessary. I can go to the liquor store and buy alcohol for myself!
So this was tuesday night: very chill, low key at my favorite wayne state bar. we played a game of thorns and roses. Ok to explain the game: its for a big group of friends. everyone says the low point (thorn) and the high point (rose) of their day. My rose was that that it was my birthday duh and there is 0% chance I will ever get an MIP! HORRAY i made it all the way through being a minor without and MIP. That's equivalent to making it all the way through high school and not getting pregnant. Or not getting into a car crash during the first year of having a license. My thorn was that it snowed like crazy! Probs was best with my favorite night with my coaches corner sisters.

Last night I went out with my homorific boyfriends! There was dancing... lots and lots of dancing. Chocolate and champaign at midnight. A gymnastic drag show. I've never seen someone do a back flip in 4 inch high heals, it was impressive. Pole dancers. twiggy only underwear wearing gay boys. So naturally.. my night was a huge success.
I now have the best pick up line ever: Can I buy you a drink? What's your drink? And horray I did buy a girl a drink!!!
As my dad said: I have the rest of my life to be over 21. So those 21 shots will come in time, but not all at once. I didn't want to be 'that girl'

3 comments:
Happy belated birthday, Clare!
At least you handled yourself with class and dignity. The last time I got totally hammered, I manged to make it the 4 blocks back to my apartment, and woke up in bed with a girl who I only casually knew.
And my coat had bicycle tire marks on it. I have no idea how they got there, and I don't remember being run over at any point during the evening.
Boo you not mentioning anything about my birthday...not calling me on my birthday...and not leaving me a comment on facebook either. You are a horrible best friend. I called you and left you a message. You hate me, it's cool though. BITCH!
NikTreeorgy: dude I was drunk on your birthday and was gonna call you but forgot. and now i'm sick and feel like poopyshit. So to make it up we'll play guitar hero on tuesday and eat pizza!
Post a Comment