Yeah that's right I said it!! There might be some 6,779,007,739 people on earth, 303,301,503 people in the US and 1,194,156 people in Oakland County. But wow sometimes the earth just feels so small!

For Example:
My friend's xgf slash kinda back together gf, tried to set me up the other night. With who? My xgf's new gf's xgf. Yeah Breathe. So for a second time cause that was a lot of g's and x's. But that wasn't what I had in mind. So instead, I'm suppose to meet this girls roommate! Ohhh someone please hand me a phone book. This just makes me wonder where all the secret underground lesbians live?
How about the time I went on a trip with a ski team (not with my own school) and stayed in a hotel room with my brother's best friend. Yeah a little awkward right?
Or when I was vacationing in the Badlands and saw my neighbors. Come On. Not even the friendly, oh so happy to see you can I borrow a cup of flour let me water your plants someone is breaking into your house I'll call the cops- neighbors. They are more like the crazy please don't invite us to dinner and make me eat your nasty food how are your kids really that strange- neighbors. Did I mention it was in the Badlands, that's in South Dakota. Just a little ways from my home town! NO
How about I go to be a camp counselor this summer, who is also a camp counselor? A girl I was in marching band with in high school. There are hundreds of other camps across the country and yet we manage to end up both here!
There are countless times I've met someone, or seen someone in what would seem the most random place. When I think about the mass number of people I know sla
sh have known slash have yet to know, it still amazes me the interconnections that link us together. Even if we want to escape and say, I don't know, go to South Dakota or Blue Mountain or BFE for a nice vacation, connections exist. Yeah maybe I'm a little Alice Pieszecki (l word people come on). But it scares me sometimes. As long as we continue to live, these ties are made and broken, allowing the web of society to continue to change. Each individual creating their own life lines. Living within this web allows for individual boundaries and restraints, keeping even the most reclusive person on the line. But what we do with these connections is up us.Yeah Liesha Hailey. She plays Alice Pieszecki and oooo do I want my hair to look like hers does. So I guess I have to stop cutting it right? That's my new years resolution b.t.w. to grow my hair back out. That would be the cat's pajamas. So for all of us here at BlueHeeren "You stay classy, San Diego."

2 comments:
Glad to have you back :)
When I first came to college here, part of the freshman class went to help out at a retirement home (to "give back to the community" as they called it) and I ran into an old guy who graduated from my high school in 1947! Out of all the places to find someone who's from the same town as me, a crummy little retirement home in suburban Chicago...
Haha that's great! It is really strange when various parts of your life, which you felt were seperate suddenly start to merge together.
Post a Comment