Some jokes you've heard, other you haven't. I take no credit for any of these jokes, but i do tell them quite well. They're great for parties, baptisms and especially in the intro of a eulogy (or a ugoogoolie) I've also included a few suggestions to exaggerate the jokes!
-How did Helen Keller drive? With one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on the road. (include a cymbal sound)
-How many babies does it take to paint a house? Depends on how hard you throw them! (pretend to throw a baseball)
-A Black man and a Hispanic man were in a car together, who was driving? (shrug shoulder and look really confused) A POLICE OFFICER (laugh hysterically in hopes no one realizes how offensive this joke is!)
- So my Jewish mother received a telegram that said "Start worrying, details to follow" (this joke is not only applicable to Jewish mothers, but also most moms and even a lot of dads. Test the field)
- What do two lesbians bring with them on a second date? A U-haul. (most gays know this joke but follow it up with a less commonly known joke)
-What do two gaymen bring with them on a second date? (look really confused) What second date?
what you thought i didn't know what a ugoogolie was?
Ugoogolie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't know what an "ugoogolie" is :(
And right now I'm feeling too lazy to look it up.
check the link... cause it's from only the best movie ever!
Post a Comment