Saturday, January 26, 2008

Where have all the hot girls gone

OK L WORLD Writers! People have been giving you a lot of crap lately for all the dumb ass shit you've been doing. Plugs of our chart, turning Alice into a lame ass, the most terrible theme song, not killing off jenny yet!
But I just want to know one thing... Where have all the hot girls gone? So many wonderful women have left the show. I miss them so much. I just wanna see them again.. please!!!


Top 5 Ladies Who Should Come back.

5. Lara- Lets get lara to become Jenny's personal chef. And then poison her... accidentally? for real ? It doesn't matter. It would make the show 100% times happier. More lesbian cooks, less lesbian turd.


4. Paige- Put Paige on trial Dammit! She would be really sexy convicted arsonist. I foresee a plot line with Paige in jail, falling in love with her cellmate while doing a puzzle. But then one night Shane will show up to bail her out of jail. Cause Shane will finally realize how sexy Paige is. Then they live happily ever after.


3. Helena - she just left the show, but i miss her already! You can't just have a passionate kiss with Shane and leave! I think there is a real romance that needs to be explored here. Shane and Helena? maybe possibly? Either way not having Helena around is going to make the show a lot less British.


2. CARMEN DE LA PICA MORALES

PLEASE!

1. DANA FAIRBANKS-Each morning I wake up, look at my Dana shrine, hold my Dana sized body pillow close and pray to the L-word producers that Dana's ghost will come back again. Dead Dana was on the show for a hot second, telling Alice to stop being an idiot. OOOHhhhh amazing!!! Most every lesbian in America died a little inside. We turned to each other and thought of better times. When Dana played tennis, came out to her parents, cheated on Alice. It was all so wonderful. Dana we miss you! And I have a solution: Desperate Housewives. That's right: lets get Dana to narrate the L-word, just like Mary Alice Young. But it will be still be Dana. She can be a little bitter but mostly she's be perfect.

2 comments:

akiss2desire said...

Love the Mary Alice Young Idea!

Cheeren

Gotta say first I love your blog ... its clear you put alot of time and energy and honesty into it and I like it and will bookmark it.

Second..it is comments like yours that encourage me to keep bloggin away...I have realized I have reached a number of women this way ..it gives me inspiration that someone who gives such a great first impression as you did found mine and liked it. :)

Thirdly...yes yes please ...(begging now) PLEASE link me ..and I will be linking your blog to mine ...unless you tell me not to.

Lets keep in touch ...I appreciate your kindness.

Brenda :)

Angelika Jane said...

Found ur blog through looking at some pictures at youtube.
I SO AGREEE. DANA FAIRBANKS. CARMEN.
ah.
I'm just in the start of season 5, but whatta hell? HELENE leaves.

God.