Wednesday, December 26, 2007

12 Steps for a painful breakup

After my last breakup I thought I should share the simple strategy:

12-steps How to make a breakup as painful as possible.
If you follow these easy steps you will never get over the breakup!

  1. Call/text/think about her a lot, when she does answer the phone and you start to have a conversation pretend that everything is ok.
  2. Make a list of every reason she was your soul mate and read it aloud daily
  3. Make a scrap book to commemorate your relationship
  4. Loop ‘your song’ on your ipod
  5. Eat a lot, do a lot of drugs and drink away your sorrow
  6. Call her drunk as often as possible, this will insure that she knows you’re in pain and still a cheap date.
  7. Tell her family and friends how much you miss her
  8. Keep reminding yourself you will be alone forever
  9. Eat alone at every restaurant you went to together (for extra pain order the same meal)
  10. Make a conscious effort not to meet new girls. If you do meet new girls who show interest in you be sure to sabotage the relationship asapal.
  11. Spend your Saturday nights at home, holding a pillow and watching Brokeback mountain
  12. Follow her every move on the internet. Including myspace, facebook, googling her name and reading her blogs. If you can read her e-mail DO IT!

If you follow these simple steps you will be misserable forever, just the way you want it!

2 comments:

U Momo said...

The 13th step involves consumption of
massive ounces of dark belgium chocolate which will cure anything, as I have learned from experience when I broke up with the milkman when I was prego with you. Love, Your Momma

CHeeren said...

oh mom, i would be so proud of you if you had actually had an affair with the milk man! That would be pretty a-mazing!!! But sadly I know that it's your attempt at a joke.